Below are the LAWASIA conference registration categories. All member registration categories are available only to individual LAWASIA members for the 2021-2022 financial year.
Non-members may join or renew their LAWASIA membership prior to registering for the conference, to avail of discounted member rates. Please see: https://www.lawasia.asn.au/membership.
|Category A||Conference Fee (AUD)|
|Category A – LAWASIA Individual Member||80.00|
|Category A – Speaker / Moderator ^||64.00|
|Category A – LAWASIA Young Lawyer Member*||64.00|
|Category A – LAWASIA Student Member**||32.00|
|Category B||Conference Fee (AUD)|
|Category B – LAWASIA Individual Member||230.00|
|Category B – Speaker / Moderator ^||184.00|
|Category B – LAWASIA Young Lawyer Member*||184.00|
|Category B – LAWASIA Student Member**||92.00|
|Category C||Conference Fee (AUD)|
|Category C – LAWASIA Individual Member||350.00|
|Category C – Speaker / Moderator ^||280.00|
|Category C – LAWASIA Young Lawyer Member*||280.00|
|Category C – LAWASIA Student Member**||140.00|
|Other LAWASIA Members||Conference Fee (AUD)|
|LAWASIA ExCo / Council Member / Committee Chair||230.00|
|LAWASIA Life Member||230.00|
Please note all fees are in Australian Dollars (AUD)
Australian residents please note: 10% GST is applicable to the registration fees listed above
Category A: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Cambodia, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Nepal, Peru, Solomon Islands
Category B: Azerbaijan, Bhutan, Brazil, China, Cook Islands, Fiji, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Islamic Republic of Iran, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kuwait, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Maldives, Mongolia, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Russian Federation, Samoa, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Turkey, Vietnam
Category C: Austria, Australia, Bermuda, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Chile, Cyprus, France, Germany, Guam, Hong Kong SAR, Israel, Italy, Japan, Macau SAR, Netherlands, New Zealand, Northern Mariana Islands, Republic of Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States of America
Legal practitioners (including barristers) in their first five years of practice or 35 years of age or under as at the date of the conference, or recent law graduates with a current LAWASIA Membership.
Law students studying at an undergraduate or postgraduate level with a current LAWASIA Membership.
^Speaker / Moderator
All speaker registration fees include Individual LAWASIA Membership for the 2021-2022 financial year, if a speaker is not already a member, and wishes to join. The deadline for speaker registration is 29 October 2021. If you are a confirmed speaker / moderator, please register here.
Conference Registration Inclusions:
- Unique access to the Airmeet virtual conference platform
- Access to all conference sessions from Monday 15 November to Thursday 18 November
- Access to view the virtual exhibition booths and opportunity to engage with key sponsors
- Dedicated networking sessions
- Opportunity to engage with presenters and other attendees during live presentations through the chat and Q&A
- Opportunity to interact with other attendees in the dedicated networking lounge, exchange contact details and arrange meetings within the platform
- Access to conference materials including any available speaker presentation materials and session recordings post event
- Certificate of attendance (upon request) to assist in obtaining CLE / CPD points in your relevant jurisdiction
- Live support